Friday, October 24, 2008

P'blizh'd

On October 11th, I got a message from Samantha Strong of The Daily Universe. She liked the cartoons a lot and said there was definitely a way for me to be involved with the opinion page. I emailed her with the cartoons as .jpeg files and awaited a response.

In the meantime, I came up with a couple more cartoons:


Two approaches to solve our budget problems.

Senator McCain gave a plethora of shout-outs to Joe the Plumber in his last debate with Senator Obama. He claims that the Obama Tax Plan wouldn't help out Joe the Plumber. Senator Obama claims that the McCain Tax Plan would help out Joe the CEO. Who's to say?

On October 20th, this Joe the Plumber Tax Cut cartoon was published in The Daily Universe! I am now twice published in a newspaper with a circulation of 18,500.

I hope there's more to come.

No comments: