Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Ones That Made The Cut

Last Friday was the big day. Here are the ten figure drawings that I turned in. (They were on 18"x24" paper, so they were too big to scan. The next best thing was to take pictures of them with my digital camera, but they don't look that great...pretend that the lighting is more uniform.)


So now, I just wait a couple of weeks until I hear from the animation department.

My portfolio is a lot neater and more professional this time around. I'm way more proud of it. I'm thinking that if I was close enough in April that they asked me to try again, this should be enough to push me past 'good enough.' The factor that could work against me though is that the competition is different. I'll be up against possibly 12 other students who were asked to reapply, plus transfer students from other schools. And this is for eight spots in the program.

Everybody, cross your fingers.

No comments: